Wow … what a week.
We started classes this week and it was full of firsts:
- Monday, Thomas had his Senior Retreat and Rick and I had our final pre-term faculty meeting. Further, JP had his first day of 8th grade (ok, it was only a half day, but still … his first day
- Tuesday, our first day of classes … starting with a faculty meeting and ending with first day of volleyball practice for me and JP’s first Robotics Team meeting …
- Wednesday, our first all-school Mass …
- Thursday, our first House Competition … organized by our amazing Senior SLA and a well-received event …
- Friday, our first away football game (Thomas played most of the game and we won 46 to 0) and our first full-schedule day (with 90-minute periods!)
- Saturday, Maggie’s first-ever cross-country meet … a 3.2miler on a horrendously hilly course
Really a hectic but memorable week … and we are all exhausted but happy (even though LSU lost to Wisconsin …. ) but Clemson plays at 9 so we will persevere!
Here are pix from Maggie’s race, from the getting-ready for the start to crossing the finish line:
Hope your week was spectacular and filled with awesome memories … hugs and prayers for another great week ahead!